- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp honey or stevia
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a small microwave bowl, melt 1/4 cup coconut oil for a few seconds. Combine melted oil with cocoa powder and honey or stevia.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Pour a tablespoon of the cocoa mixture in to each cup. Place in the freezer.
- While the chocolate is hardening, place the remaining teaspoon of oil in a small microwave bowl and heat until melted. Combine oil with peanut butter and mix until smooth.
If you used stevia instead of honey for the chocolate, you might want to add a pinch of stevia to the peanut butter mixture as well.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and top each cup with the peanut butter mixture. Return to the freezer and let harden. This should only take about 10 minutes.
- Keep muffins in the freezer or refrigerator as they will begin to melt at room temperature.