Welcome! I’m so glad you are here.
As a thank you for your support, please enjoy a free copy of my mini e-cookbook Simply Comfort Food.
Directions to load on iPad or iPad Mini directly from Safari:
- Check to make sure iBooks or the Kindle reading app is installed on your iPad.
- Click the link above to open the eBook file in Safari.
- You will see the book in your browser. Tap the top right, you will see a link to either “Open in iBooks” or “Open in..”.
- To open in iBooks, tap the “Open in iBooks. The eBook will open and be added to your iBooks collection.
- To open in Kindle tap “Open in..” click the Kindle icon. The eBook will open and be added to your Kindle Library.
- From now on, you can open the eBook from the iBooks or Kindle app on your iPad.
Directions to email the eBook to Kindle Fire:
- On your computer download the Simply Comfort Food file for Kindle Fire by clicking the link above.
- Then, send an e-mail to to your dedicated Kindle Fire email address with the downloaded Simply Comfort Food file attached. (Your dedicated Kindle address can be located on Amazon’s web. Navigate to “Your Account,” and then “Manage Your Content and Devices,” finally select the “Devices” tab; your dedicated email address for each device will be listed under the devices picture. The address can also be found your Kindle Fire by going to the “Docs” tab. At the top there is a note saying “Send documents to…”.)
- Once you send the files, on your Kindle, tap the settings icon in the top bar, and tap “Sync.” Once synced, your book will appear in the “Docs” section.
Directions to transfer the eBook to Nook by computer:
- Download the Simply Comfort Food file for Nook by clicking the link above. Locate the file using the file browser. (It should be located in your downloads folder unless you move it.)
- Connect the Nook to your computer with a USB cable.
- Locate the My Documents folder within the Nook.
- Drag and drop the Simply Comfort Food file from the original location on your computer to the Nook’s My Documents folder.
- If you see find the eBook on your Nook, select “Check for new content” from the My Documents screen.
Directions to load the eBook directly on your Android Tablet or Phone from your browser:
- Check to be sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or another pdf reader installed on your device.
- Click the link above using your Android’s browser and Simply Comfort Food will automatically be downloaded to you device. When you click, it will be opened with the Adobe Reader or your chosen PDF reader automatically.