2 cups of lightly cooked vegetables (I used broccoli and carrots.)
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup crushed dry roasted peanuts
1. Cook the noodle according to package directions, if using fettuccine noodles follow the al dente directions (Usually 12 min). Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the pot back up to medium high heat. Add the vegetable oil and cooked chicken. Add the minced garlic and ginger. Give the chicken a quick sear, 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add the cooked vegetables. Stir well.
4. Add the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, peanut butter, and chicken broth. Stir to combine.
5. Allow everything in the pan to heat through, 1-2 minutes. Add the noodles back to the pan. Stir gently to cover the noodle with sauce. Allow the noodles to reheat all the way through. Serve immediately, topped with crushed peanuts.